All Orbi routers offer high-speed WiFi Coverage for your home network and all wireless devices. The users have to follow the below-described steps to Orbi router Setup and install the router within a few minutes. Orbilogin.com needs a web browser to take you to the Orbi router login page.
Steps to install your Orbi router manually
The Orbi router setup process begins when you unplug the modem from the existing router of your home. If you don’t have any existing router in your home, you can unbox your Orbi router login device and plug it into the modem.
- Remove the backup batteries of the modem and hold up for a few minutes. And then, proceed ahead.
- Plug the modem back into the electric outlet. The modem shows Orbi blinking white light and then stops.
- On your Orbi device, find the yellow port, called the internet port at the back of your Orbi device.
- Take the Ethernet cable to connect the router with the modem. Here, your ORBI router login and the modem will be linked to each other using their WAN ports/Internet ports.
- Then plug your Orbi WiFi router into the electric outlet using the power cable. Check the status of the LEDs if you did not see Orbi blinking white light, press the power ON/OFF button.
- Now, the next step is to find an appropriate place for your Orbi satellite. Find the best location for it to connect with the WiFi router.
- Orbi satellite helps you connect other devices to the internet without using any range extender. The satellite works as an extender.
- Orbi satellite setup is essential as your Orbi router login. Set up the satellite with an appropriate location.
- Connect the Orbi satellite near the power outlet of your router. Check its ring LED status after connecting your Orbi satellite to the power outlet.
- It is essential to get the Solid Orbi white light on your satellite. Orbi blinking white light on its ring LED is a good indication only if it stops after a few minutes.
- If it lights continuously, check the firmware of your Orbi router login and the satellite. An obsolete firmware in your satellite can cause serious issues.
- Failed synchronization can also cause Orbi blinking white light error in your Orbi router setup and the satellite.
Initially, it will be solid white, then pulse white. After a moment, make sure that it is pulse magenta. If it is not synchronizing with the router, resolve this issue before configuration.
Orbi router setup using the Smart Wizard Method
- Perform this Smart Setup wizard method, and use the preferred internet browser from your connected computer device.
- Enter the web URL Orbilogin.com in the address line to get the login page.
- The web login page will ask you to give some authentication information, in which, enter the username and orbi default password.
- This username and password are the default username password that you get with your Orbi mesh WiFi router.
- Here, on the Basic home page, go to the setup section, and select the “Setup Wizard” under the advanced tab.
- At the final step, tick the YES option and tap the button to go to the next level.
Orbi’s quick Setup and configuration
The users who have the Orbi device should set up the entire system effortlessly with Orbilogin.com. First of all, connect your main Orbi router login device with a working internet connection, like a broadband modem, and enable its functionalities. Ensure the correct position of your Orbi add-on satellite from an appropriate distance to your main router.
Turn on the satellite and press the sync button to sync it with the router. The satellite will automatically replicate the WiFi settings of your Orbi router if the distance of the add-on unit is correct with the router. Orbi add-on satellites should not be placed too far away from where there is a lack of signal to extend or too close where it becomes difficult for you to get the optimal level of WiFi range.
The Orbi add-on satellite is like a wonder. It is helpful to boost your signal and gear up your home WiFi. It has many colour-changing LEDs to indicate the quality of signals. If Orbi Blue Light occurs, it means the quality of the signals is good. If the LED is amber, the connection between your orbi satellite and the router is not good. You have to drag your satellite a little closer to the router.
If orbi pink light LED occurs, that means the connection between your satellite and the Orbi router setup is poor. You need to think carefully about the Wi-Fi connection, router setup, and the satellite. The device physically blends in with your surroundings to get the perfect signals. These techniques also apply to many of the extenders and routers.