The first step to logging into the router Orbi router is to launch the Orbi app. Next, you have to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the app. It will approve some permissions for the app. So you can log in with a new or existing account:
- Read through the entire Terms and Conditions.
- Then tap the button “Agree” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select whether you wish to enable the Push Notifications.
- Push notifications will help you to receive alerts on your Orbi network and app.
- You can also tap the Continue button.
- Select the option whether you want to allow or not allow the location services in the app.
- Tap the option “Get started” to log in with an existing account.
- Or you can create a new Netgear Orbi login account.
- Select the log-in option if you already have an existing account.
- You can also create an Orbi login account if you don’t have one yet.
After that, follow the further Orbi login steps to complete the login
Further login to router steps
- Wait for a while till the ring LED emits Orbi blue light into a solid colour.
- Finally, your Orbi router login is completed when the LED turns to pulse orbi blinking white to Orbi pink light.
- Meanwhile, your Netgear Orbi satellite will behave in any of the following colours for a few seconds.
Thereafter, the Netgear Orbi LED light will automatically turn into any of the following colours:-
Orbi Blue light: – This colour states a good connection between the Orbi router and satellite devices.
Netgear Orbi Solid Magenta: – This colour indicates that the Orbi satellite is not connected to the Orbi router.
Orbi pink light: – It represents the fair connection between your Netgear Orbi Router as well the satellite. If your router continues blinking the Orbi pink light on it, then it is a problem. Try to reboot your devices.
- Thereafter, establish the connection between the computer device and the Orbi router.
- Or you can take the help of a mobile device to connect it with your Orbi router and satellite.
- You can do it by using a wired or wireless connection. It is up to you whichever best suits you.
- To perform a wired connection, you should use the Ethernet cable only.
- In the last step, you will be prompted to access www.orbilogin.com.
- It will help you to perform a setdown of an Orbi Wi-Fi network very flexibly.
When you complete the above setup carefully, then your Orbi router turns automatically in a hassle-free manner.
How to resolve blinking Orbi blue light issues through the app?
- Log in to the app to access the dashboard.
- Click on the menu option.
- Check for the firmware update.
- If you found an update, tap on it.
- Let the firmware update process complete.
Now, you can see that the Orbi blue light blinking issues have been resolved. You can also resolve the orbi pink light error through the orbi app. Go to the settings after login into the app dashboard. Disable all the firewall and antivirus features temporarily from your computer or mobile. After that, reboot your router and the modem for a few seconds. Now, the Orbi pink light issues will go away.