Have you just bought the latest Netgear Orbi RBK753s Tri-band Wi-Fi router? If so, then you might be looking for a guide to set up this router and the satellite combination. You are on the right track, as the below article, on this page is all about the Orbi router login and setup process. You will come to know the Netgear Orbi RBK753s router and satellite access process within a few minutes through this guide. Later we will also discuss the Orbi firmware update process to provide a healthy life to your router and its satellite.
Netgear Orbi setup process with the Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi router
- Turn off the modem you have in your home for a few minutes.
- Power off and remove your existing home Wi-Fi router from the power outlet.
- Place your Netgear Orbi RBK753s router in place of your previous Wi-Fi router.
- Plug your internet modem, and then power it on with the router.
- Wait; until you see Orbi flashing white or solid white LED light on it.
Netgear Orbi configuration process for your Orbi RBK753s
- Select a central location in your home to place this Tri-band Wi-Fi router.
- Power up the router and plug the satellite next to this Wi-Fi router.
- Plug your satellite using the power adapter into an electric power outlet.
- After a few seconds, press the power button to turn on your Orbi satellite.
- You need to wait until you see Orbi flashing white light on your satellite.
- Press the sync button available on your Orbilogin device and the satellite.
- You have to press the sync button on both devices within two minutes.
The sync button helps to connect your Orbi satellite with the Orbilogin devices. If the sync process is successful, you will achieve a solid blue LED on the ring light of your Orbi RBK753s satellite. If you see magenta or Orbi pink light, then move your satellite closer to the router. Try to use the spot finder tool to provide your satellite with the most suitable location.
Setup your Orbi login RBK753s device using the Orbi app
Orbi app provides an obstacle-free setup for your devices. You can even set up a tri-band or dual-band WiFi router using this Orbi login app. The app also helps to change the Orbi default password and the username on your router after the setup. Follow the below instructions to set up your Orbi router.
- Search for the Netgear Orbi app in the play store of your android or iOS device.
- If you found the app, click to download it. Tap the app icon to install it just after downloading it.
- Once the app is on your device, launch it, and start following the on-screen instructions.
- Now you have to secure your Orbi RBK753s router using the Netgear Armor, a high-security feature.
- Look inside the Orbilogin app, and tap on its security option to clarify that the Netgear Armor is activated.
- Netgear Armor is a cyber-security feature. It blocks all tracks that give online threats to your router and attached devices with it.
Once the Orbi setup is done, check for its firmware update. Orbi firmware is the software required for the entire functioning of your device. Without firmware, your router cannot perform any task. So, the Orbi firmware update process is necessary to perform on a regular basis. You should update the firmware of your router using the Orbi default password and username when you first install the app.
Orbi firmware update steps for your RBK753s router
- Connect your Mobile device to the Wifi network of your Orbilogin device.
- Wait for the Orbi flashing white light on your router, and proceed.
- Launch the Orbi app you have downloaded in the previous step.
- Enter your Orbi default password for the RBK753s router.
- Here the default Orbi setup and login password are Admin.
- As you enter the default password you will see the Orbi login dashboard.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of this page.
- Go to the settings>Router Settings to check for Orbi firmware update.
Pull your mouse down and check for updates. If you find an update for your Orbi RBK753s router and the satellite, click on it. After that, you just have to follow the on-screen appearing app to complete the Orbi firmware update process. It will hardly take a few minutes to complete the update process.