Have you just bought a new Netgear Orbi AC3000 Pro router? If yes, then you might look for its setup and user interface access. It is a Tri-band Wi-Fi router that can work on 2.4 GHz, and 5 GHz wireless bands. Access all your devices using the Wi-Fi network of this amazing router without worrying about the speed, buffering, and dropping connection problems. If you are looking for the setup and installation process of this wireless router, get some basic details, like the default Netgear password and username, Orbi login IP address, and model number of your router. You can get all this information on your router label. Let us understand the basic steps for how to set up the orbi AC3000 router.
Setup your Orbi wifi router in just ten steps
- Unplug the modem and remove its backup batteries for its re-installation. After a few minutes, insert the backup batteries and connect your modem to the power outlet.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect your Orbi login device AC3000 router and the modem.
- Use another Ethernet cable to connect the LAN slots of your router and the configuration device, like a computer or laptop.
- Connect your Orbi Pro AC3000 router to an electric outlet and power it on by pressing the power button.
- If the power is on, check if you see the solid white light on your router. But, if you receive Orbi blinking white light on your router, check its cable connection.
- Launch a web browser on your configuration device, and go for the user interface orbilogin.com.
- When you receive the Orbi login window, enter the default Netgear password. After that, you need to enter the username also.
- You can now receive the dashboard page of your Orbi AC3000 router. Check if the connection is strong. If the router shows an orbi blinking white light on its top panel, press the reboot button.
- After rebooting the router, follow the entire steps once again to access your Orbi router.
- Check your default Netgear password twice before logging into the router’s homepage. Using a wrong password can lead to access failure. It is all about the process of how to set up the Orbi ac3000 router.
How to set up Orbi’s default Netgear password after login?
- Open a web browser of your choice from a device connected to the Orbi login Wi-Fi network. Make sure the router does not emit Orbi blinking white light.
- The router LED should be solid white while it is on. Now, navigate the address bar to orbilogin.com to access the login page.
- Enter the default Netgear password and username in the user name and password fields.
The username is – admin
The Password is – a password
- Once logged in to the homepage, open the advanced settings section.
- From the advanced settings, go to the Administration to select the Change Password option.
- Enter the new user details you want to set instead of the default Netgear password and username.
- Click the Apply button to save the changes you have just made during Orbi’s login.
Make sure to enter a long and customized password with special characters, digits, and letters. It makes your access to the Orbilogin network secure. While the default Netgear password is easy to remember, it is not secure. Anyone with a basic understanding of tech and wifi devices can access your network. That’s all about how to set up Orbi’s default password and username.