The NETGEAR Orbi system is one of the famous devices that comes with advanced features. With an Orbi system Wi-Fi, you can enjoy uninterrupted internet connectivity at any corner of your home.
The Orbi app allows you to set up and control your Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi system from anywhere. It also allows you parental controls as well as guest access, update the Orbi device firmware, internet usage monitoring, performs speed test, etc.
This guide will show you how you can install the Orbi app on your phone or tablet.
- Install the app – The Orbi app is available for both iOS and Android devices. Choose your device type.
- If you are Launching Orbi App for the first time – On the very first launch of the Orbi app, you will have to agree to the Terms and conditions, approve some permissions, then log in with an existing or new account.
- Read the Terms and Conditions. Tap Agree.
- Choose your option for push notifications permission. Enabling this will send you alerts about the network & app. If you do not want to enable it, simply press Continue.
- If you want to give location service, tap Allow. Tap Don’t Allow
- Tap on the Get Started button to log in with an existing or new account.
- Click on Create Account if you do not own an account. Otherwise, choose login.
Here is how to Orbi Login
- Open any web browser of your choice on your computer. Open Orbilogin.com website.
- Now, the NETGEAR Orbilogin window will open.
- It will demand a username and password, fill in the details.
- Hit the Login button to complete the Orbi Admin Login process.
Orbi Login via Orbi App
- Download and install the Orbi app on your mobile device.
- Launch the app once downloaded. You will see a login page.
- Enter the username and password in the fields and tap on the Sign In button to complete the login process.
- Connect your router to a modem.
- Turn on your computer or laptop, and open any web browser of your choice.
- Enter Orbi login address in the URL bar, i.e., Orbilogin.net, and enter.
- The Orbi login window will now open. Enter the admin login credentials and click the Login button to complete the process.
The NETGEAR Orbi app gives you an appropriate approach to your router’s features:
- Remotely manage Your home network –The Orbi app lets you easily monitor and control your home Wi-Fi from anywhere. You can also set up Amazon Alexa as well as Google Assistant Voice commands for your network using the new remote management feature.
- Armour Security – Advanced cybersecurity on your network to protect all devices from online hazards.
- Speed Test – See if you are getting the internet broadband speed you are paying for.
- Guest Wi-Fi – Set up a secure and separate Wi-Fi network for guests.
- Easily pause Wi-Fi, update firmware, and more!
- One Management Dashboard –See the status of your network, notifications, and all the features of your routerlogin.net.
- Pause Wi-Fi for your connected devices– View a list of your connected devices with the ability to pause and resume Internet access.
Smart Parental Controls and Internet Filtering –
Enable Circle Smart Parental Controls to easily manage content and time online for every family member. Circle Smart Parental Control on Orbi Wi-Fi systems lets you and your family manage all your home-connected devices. You can filter online content and limit time online. You can also set an Internet bedtime for every connected device at your home. Easily pause the Internet and check what your children are doing online. You can also reward them with additional online time.
- Manage Internet Traffic –You can monitor internet usage over time. Update orbi firmware, share Wi-Fi with guests, and much more.
- Best coverage – Orbi’s award-winning Tri-band Mesh technology supports necessarily better coverage and constant performance than a router alone.
- Expandable as your needs grow – Easilyadd Wi-Fi coverage with additional wireless satellite – each expands coverage by 2500 square feet.
- Easy Setup – the Netgear Orbi system is easy to set up. You only need to follow the below steps:
- Download the Orbi app on your device.
- Connect your Orbi router to power and your modem.
- Place and power your Orbi system in another part of your home.
- Secure System – Keep your network and private data safe from online threats with advances in NETGEAR Armor cybersecurity. One subscription protects an unlimited number of connected devices so you can rest with peace of mind knowing that everything from your smartphone to your smart TVs is protected.
If you have any issues, you can get technical support. To get support from our Tech Pros, you need to buy a one-time or fixed subscription. After purchase, you will be able to connect to a technician via phone or through online chat. The Tech Pro can also perform a virtual house call if needed. You can also schedule a call-back to fix your issues at a more convenient time.