The Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi system can give you a Wi-Fi network for your entire home. The users receive a single network name and password in this exclusive Mesh Wi-Fi system. There is no need to change the network name and the password as you move around your home. If we want to compare your Orbi Mesh WI-FI system with the range extender, the extender will have a low score in front of Orbi routers. In a range extender, you have to run two types of networks. One is for the router, and the other is for your range extender. You have to repeat it each time for each of your rooms and the devices.
How to set up an Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi system?
- Initially, unplug the modem and tap on the prompt it’s unplugged.
- Leave your modem associated with the wall jack to continue your internet services.
- Remove the backup batteries also if it has for the backup.
- Make sure to turn off the LED lights on your modem, and you can proceed ahead.
- After disconnecting the modem, plug it back into the power outlet.
- If your modem has batteries for the backup, put the battery back into the compartment.
- Give your modem time of at least two minutes to get started completely.
- On your screen, you will see your system is ready to use.
- Connect your modem with your Orbi RBR750 router using an Ethernet cable.
- Insert the Ethernet cable on the internet port of your Orbi router.
- Connect the power adapter with your router to hook it up with a power outlet.
- If you do not see the power LED, make sure to check the power on your power outlet.
Let us place the Orbi RBS750 satellite.
Place your Orbi satellite within the range of your Orbi router Wi-Fi network. If the satellite does not receive Wi-Fi signals, it cannot sync to the router. So it is necessary to provide proper Wi-Fi signals to your Orbi satellites.
Sync your Orbi router RBR750 with the satellite RBS750
Switch your Orbi satellite into the power source near the router in the beginning. If the satellite automatically finds the Wi-Fi network of your Orbi Routerlogin.net, you will receive Orbi flashing white light. Your router and satellites are trying to sync with one another. After a few seconds, if you see Orbi blue light, the sync process between your Orbi login device and the satellite is successful. But, if you see an Amber LED on your satellite, the connection of your satellite with the router is fair. Here, move the satellite close to the router.
What if you see Orbi pink light on my satellite?
If you see Orbi pink light on your satellite, unplug the satellite and move closer to the router. After a few seconds, plug the satellite into the power source and try the sync process again. Wait for two minutes till you receive Orbi blue light on your satellite.
What if you do not see Orbi blue light or amber light?
If you do not receive the Orbi blue light and an Amber light on your Orbi RBS750 satellite, do the following steps: –
- Unplug your Orbi satellite and move closer to the Orbilogin RBR750 router.
- Plug the satellite into the power source near the router and wait two minutes.
- If you see a blue or Amber LED on your satellite, it means the sync is successful.
- Orbi flashing white light is also an indication of a good connection.
Connect to the Orbilogin.com network and access the router
You have many options to connect to your Orbi login network. You can go for a wired or a wireless network. And, you can also install the Orbi app to connect your router to the network.
Orbilogin on a Wired Network
Connect the router to the computer via an Ethernet cable
Connect an Ethernet cable into the LAN port on your router. And connect the other end of this Ethernet cable into the LAN port of your computer or the Mac. As your computer connects to the Local Area Network, you will receive a notification that the Ethernet cable connection is successful.
- Open a web browser on your computer or Macintosh device and launch it.
- Navigate the address bar of the browser to www.orbilogin.com or 192.168.0.1.
- Click the enter button and find the default orbilogin credentials on your router.
- The label on your Orbi RBR750 router has the login details.
- Note down the Orbi login username, password, and IP address of your router.
- Enter the username and password into the required login fields.
- Hit the enter/log in button to access the Basic homepage of your Orbi router.
- Your connection is now complete. Let us move to the Wi-Fi connection.
Orbilogin on a Wi-Fi connection
You can connect your Orbi login device to the Wi-Fi network of your router by scanning the QR code on your router. Scan the QR code on your router using the camera app of your mobile device. For this, your mobile device should have an iOS version 11. If you do not have an iOS device, use the Android version 10 on your android mobile device to scan the QR code and join the network. You can select the Wi-Fi name from your Wi-Fi-enabled computer to connect with your Orbilogin.com network.
To find and get the Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi network:
- The Orbi RBR750 router & RBS750 satellite should receive proper power.
- You will see Orbi blue light on your router if it has the power.
- Go on your computer and click the Wi-Fi icon.
- Select your Wi-Fi name from the listed lists.
- You can get the Wi-Fi network name from the label of your Orbilogin device.
- Enter the password and the username to join the Wi-Fi network.
Your Wi-Fi-enabled computer is now connected to the Orbilogin.com network on your router. You can access the internet and the settings on your router through the computer you have. If you face any trouble during the access process, do not panic. Sit calmly and call our customer care executives. They are ready to serve you with what you need and where you want the help. You will get a reliable answer to all your doubts and queries in one place.